Ski Sale


Benefits / Fundraisers

The Camden Hills Regional High School ski team will hold its annual ski sale at the school. Sellers will receive 75 percent of the proceeds from any equipment they sell, with the other 25 percent going to support the ski team.

Sellers should pre-register their equipment online at https://sites.google.com/site/chrhsskisale. Items to be sold should be brought to the high school Friday, Nov. 17, from 3 to 8 p.m. FMI, 542-7571.