Public Open House - The Crockett-Farnsworth HouseSaturday, August 9th, 150 Cedar Street, Rockland

By RE/MAX Jaret & Cohn | Aug 05, 2014

There will be an Open House, Saturday August 9th from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm at 150 Cedar Street, Rockland, Maine. Known as the Crockett - Farnsworth House, this home was originally built for Charles Crockett circa 1825, and was later owned and became the home of James Farnswoth, brother of Lucy Farnsworth.

Gracious and stately, this Colonial features four generous sized bedrooms, 3 full baths, 4 fireplaces and extraordinary period details. Lovely wide planked floors, 6 over 6 windows, exquisite trims and woodwork with modern updates such as renovated kitchen, solar hot water, and weatherization offers comfortable living with antique charm.

The original 3-story barn is marvelously intact and preserved, and all is situated on peaceful 1.3 acres, grounds accentuated with mature landscaping, lawn & shade trees, and stonewalls.

All are welcome and invited to tour the home - communtiy and their guests, visitors, old house enthusiasts- take this opportunity to see this historic property. Light refreshments will be served. FMI contact Michelle Gifford, Jaret & Cohn Real Estate, Rockland 207-596-0352, or email

Comments (0)
If you wish to comment, please login.