Camden Hills ski team holds annual ski sale Nov. 17-19

Nov 01, 2017

Rockport — The Camden Hills Regional High School ski team will hold its annual ski sale Nov. 17 to 19 at the school. Sellers will receive 75 percent of the proceeds from any equipment they sell, with the other 25 percent going to support the ski team.

Sellers should pre-register their equipment online at https://sites.google.com/site/chrhsskisale. Items to be sold should be brought to the high school Friday, Nov. 17, from 3 to 8 p.m. Sellers set their own price, and they can set a lower Sunday price for any items that do not sell Saturday. Sunday between noon and 1:30 p.m., sellers can pick up a check for 75 percent of what was sold and take home any items that didn’t sell. Items that do not sell must be picked up by 1:30 p.m. on Sunday or they will be donated to an appropriate source.

Appropriate items for sale include skis (both nordic and alpine), boots, poles, snowboards, skates, helmets, car carriers, etc. For more information, call Richard at 542-7571.

Comments (0)
If you wish to comment, please login.