Team fundraiser

Camden Hills Regional High School ski sale Nov. 17-18

Annual event aids Windjammer Alpine and Nordic programs
By Staff | Nov 14, 2012

Camden — The Camden Hills Regional High School ski teams — Nordic and Alpine — will hold their annual ski sale on Saturday, Nov. 17 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 18 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Camden Snow Bowl.

"This is an excellent opportunity to make some money on snow sport equipment that is outgrown or no longer used," said Chris Christie, Windjammer Alpine coach. "At the same time, you can get some great deals on used equipment such as skis, both Nordic and downhill, boots, poles, snowboards, skates, helmets and car carriers."

Want to sell used equipment?

Take the items you want to sell to the Snow Bowl on Friday, Nov. 16 from 3 to 8 p.m. To save time one can preregister equipment online by clicking here. You set the price; the ski team keeps 25 percent of the sale and you get the other 75 percent. One can set a lower Sunday price for items that do not sell on Saturday. On Sunday afternoon, one can pick up a check for 75 percent of what was sold and take home any items that did not sell.

Want to buy used equipment?

Come to the Snow Bowl on Nov. 17-18 for deals on used equipment. The selection is better on Saturday; however, there are bargain prices on Sunday.

Twenty-five percent of the proceeds from all sales support the CHRHS ski programs.

For more information, click here or call Bill OBrien at 505-1158 or Richard Stetson at 236-2019. O'Brien and Stetson are the co-coaches for the Nordic program and Christie is the coach of the Alpine team.

Courier Publications sports staff can be reached by phone at 207-594-4401 or by email at


Comments (0)
If you wish to comment, please login.