ST. GEORGE — The Andrew Robinson Homestead, located at 945 River Road in St. George, will host an open house on Sunday, Aug. 21, from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. The event coincides with the annual Gilchrist-Robinson Reunion, held at the St. George Grange Hall at Wiley’s Corner. The historically significant homestead, built in 1805, is owned by the St. George Historical Society. Vintage board games found on the premises will be featured.

A gravestone at the North Parish Cemetery

Brief tours will also be offered at the nearby North Parish Cemetery at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m., with a focus on the Robinson family gravesites. Meet at the Wiley’s Corner Church to join the tour. This is a family-friendly event. Donations gladly accepted.