An arrest or summons does not constitute a finding of guilt. An individual charged with a crime is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty at criminal proceedings.

Maine State Police responded to the following calls from Oct. 11 through Oct. 13.

Oct. 11

Trooper Patrick Hood responded to the Seal Harbor Road in St. George for a criminal mischief complaint. The complainant arrived home to find her shed door pried open. Investigation revealed nothing was missing from the shed that is used to store seasonal power and hand tools.

Hood responded to the River Road in Tenants Harbor for a suspicious incident complaint. The complainant reported finding a Paul LePage poster taped to her front door. The following day her Dodge Dakota that was parked in her driveway would not run.

Hood investigated a car crash on Route 73 in Owls Head with personal injury. The operator was identified as Alex Hatch, 23. At the time of the crash, Hatch had a suspended license and was summoned for operating after suspension.

Trooper Corey Smith investigated a four-car crash in Northport on Route 1. There were no injuries and one of the passengers involved, Tiffany Batty, 29, of Rockland, was wanted on two warrants out of the Portland area. Smith arrested Batty and transported her to the Waldo County Jail in Belfast without incident.

Oct. 13

Trooper Jeremiah Wesbrock responded to a motor vehicle crash on Main Street in Lincolnville. Further investigation revealed that Gabriel Piszcz, 26, had stolen his neighbor’s truck, crashed it while driving intoxicated with a suspended license. Piszcz also had bail conditions not to have contact with his neighbor and not to be driving a motor vehicle. A search of his person incident to arrest produced a marijuana pipe. Piszcz was arrested and transported to the Waldo County Jail where he was charged with operating after supsension, operating under the influence, violating a condition of release, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Trooper Greg Vrooman received a complaint alleging a violation of a protection order on the Clark Island Road in St. George. No charges were filed.