Union Chamber renewal period ends April 30
Union — The Union Area Chamber of Commerce is reminding their members and other businesses that wish to join for the 2014–2015 year that enrollment and renewal of membership is taking place now.
Memberships must be renewed or enrollment must occur by Wednesday, April 30 to receive the full benefits of membership which include:
• Listing a business in a Member Directory on the Chamber website
• Monthly meetings with opportunities for networking
• Group advertising in the Map & Guide (produced every other year) and a yearly Christmas in the Country direct mailer
• Educational programs to help a business succeed
• Opportunity to showcase a business with a Business After Hours
• Member use of Bulk Mailing Permit
• Participation in a wide variety of community events
See unionareachamber.org for complete details and to download a membership application.