Reminder To Dog Owners: Don't Forget To Register Your Dog at Your Town Office. It's the Law!
If you haven't already registered your dog with your town - you have until January 31st!
We understand these things are hard to remember, Dr. Bjorn Lee says he registered Scupper only days before the deadline last year! So this is a friendly reminder for those of you who may have forgot! You'll need to make sure your dog has an up-to-date rabies vaccine.
For more information on how to register you dog visit: http://www10.informe.org/dog_license/index_on.shtml
If you're a client of PenBay Veterinary Associates, checking your pet's vaccine status is easy now that we have your pet's medical history online! To check your pet's rabies vaccine status click here: http://www.penbayvets.com/content/my-medical-records-and-appointments
We've heard about several wild animals testing positive for rabies in the area. Please keep your dog(s) and cat(s) protected!
Did you know?
Your dog licensing fees support:
- Local Animal Control Officers and State Humane Agents
- Investigation of animal cruelty complaints and enforcement of animal welfare laws
- Compliance with rabies vaccination of dogs
- Care for sick and injured stray animals
- Return of lost dogs to their owners