No injuries in fire on Finntown Road
Waldoboro — Waldoboro Fire Department was called to a structure fire March 6 at 1792 Finntown Road.
According to Waldoboro Fire Chief Paul Smeltzer, improper disposal of ashes was the cause. Ashes were set outside in a pail, and the wind blew some of ...
Become an iMember - Subscribe Now!
- Full access to online content
- Unlimited news archives access
- Posting ability
- 25% off classified line advertising [runs online and in print]
- News alerts emails
- Paper delivered to you