Knox-Lincoln Soil & Water Conservation District Awards Banquet
|North Nobleboro Community Hall|
|East Pond Road, Nobleboro|
|Nov 01, 2012|
Join us for a delicious dinner of beef or winter squash lasagna and homemade pies, followed by annual awards, door prizes and guest speaker, Tony Jadczak, Maine State Apiarist.
- Cooperator of the Year - Marge Kilkelly & Joe Murray, Dragonfly Cove Farm, Dresden
- Professional Service - Peter Lammert, Thomaston
- Excellence in Conservation Education - Dick & Jean Vose, Nobleboro
- Promoting Agriculture - Union Fair Society, Union
- Conservation Teachers of the Year - Lorna Fake (Great Salt Bay) and Cindy Sabina (Nobleboro Central)
- Habitat Restoration - Lincoln Academy Climate Action Club & Pemaquid Watershed Association
- District Volunteer of the Year - Daniel Goettel, So Thomaston
Cost is $15/person. To register, visit www.knox-lincoln.org or call 596-2040 by Friday, Oct 26.