Contact: Frank O'Hara
120 Tillson Ave.
Rockland, ME 04841
Hours: Mon-Fri 6am-5pm, Sat 6am-noon
The scenic bays, rocky peninsulas and off-shore islands form a wonderful backdrop to mid-coast Maine’s Journey’s End Marina. Located at the heart of Rockland, Maine, Journey’s End provides outlets north and south allowing boaters to experience Maine’s scenic coastline. Whether you want us to take complete care of your vessel from bow to stern, or just a portion of your maintenance needs, we offer reasonable rates and a staff that is ready to welcome you into a long term service relationship.
Our Services Include:
- Maine’s largest indoor boat storage facility
- 85 deep water slips
- Commercial and recreational mechanics
- Full metal fabrication shop
- Fiberglass and paint crew
- 30-ton crane and 15-ton boom truck
- Newly purchased 75-ton Marine Travelift
- 50-ton ACME Boat-lift
- Our “JEM North" facility specializes in commercial haul outs and service
- New dock office complete with 24-hour bathrooms, showers and laundry
- Local and Long Distance Boat Transport
Give us a call or visit our website at JourneysEndMarina.com to learn more!