In the event of an accident.....
"What do you need to say?”
- Who should be contacted on your behalf--and where should they be reached--via cell, home, or work numbers?
- Are there any pre-existing medical conditions that EMS should be aware of in relation to your care?
- Do you have allergies or an advance directive?
- If you have children, who should be contacted to care for them in event that you were to be injured?
- Do you have family outside of the area, or a neighbor that should be reached on your behalf?
If you have any of these concerns, know that you have a voice with the Yellow Dot Program. This important safety initiative creates a bridge of communication between accident victims and first responders.
Enrollment is easy and free! There are just 4 simple steps necessary to protect yourself, and your family, with the Yellow Dot Program. Participants have a photo taken, and complete a medical information form. This information is put into a Yellow Dot sleeve that is placed in your car's glove compartment, and a special decal is placed on your car's rear window to notify first responders of your participation.
IT’S THAT EASY to improve the efficiency & quality of your care in the event of an accident.
What do you want first responders to know???? Tell them with Yellow Dot…
TOMORROW AT QUARRY HILL, 30 COMMUNITY DR., CAMDEN, BETWEEN 2:30P.M. – 5P.M., WHEN A FREE ENROLLMENT OPPORTUNITY WILL BE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. We hope to see you there!