77 Elm Street Suite 4
Camden, ME 04843
Hours: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 8am-4pm, Wednesday 7:30am-5pm, Friday 8am-12 noon
Hope Health Family Practice is dedicated to providing comprehensive primary care to people of all ages. Our four Family Nurse Practitioners and excellent staff work as a team to ensure that your health care needs are met. Our approach at Hope Health Family Practice is to have patients involved in their own health care. We have found that people who take an interest in their health have the best outcomes.
Our services include
- Women's health exams - Pap smears, Gynecological and Breast exams.
- Women's health management including puberty, birth control, menopause, hormone therapy, breast problems, STD testing and osteoporosis.
- Pediatric care including well child check-ups, immunizations, management of acute and some chronic illnesses.
- Men's health management including physical exams, prostate screening, erectile dysfunction and STD testing.
- Comprehensive management of acute and chronic illnesses.
- Coaching for your health through diet, exercise and mental health management.
- Complete physicals including school, sports, work and DOT/CDL.
- Osteopathic Manipulative techniques for back, neck, shoulder and joint pain.
- Laboratory services including blood draws, strep and mono screens, pregnancy and urine testing, EKGs and spirometry.
- Prescription Medications.
Our Family Nurse Practitioners
Brien Davis, FNP
Meredith Bruskin, FNP
Michelle Kinney, FNP
Jennifer Bell, FNP
Our Nurse Practitioners utilize their own expertise, as well as the expertise of other local providers, in order to help their patients work towards achieving and maintaining optimal health.
Hope Health Family Practice accepts most health insurances
Please visit our website for more information