Dracula Opens Halloween Night!
JOIN US AT THE ROCKPORT OPERA HOUSE!
● Performance Dates: October 31 and November 8 & 9
● Special Teen Only Performance: November 1
Performances: $18/Adult or $12/Child
● Dracula Special Event (Adults Only)*: November 2
*Dracula Special Event: $50/Adult
BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE OR AT THE Y!
Proceeds from the Dracula production will support our newest health initiative - LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA program. In addition, proceeds will support teen programming at the Penobscot Bay YMCA.
- LIVESTRONG at the YMCA is a free 12 week cancer survivor recovery program. Participants will work with Y staff trained in supportive cancer care to safely achieve their goals such as building muscle mass and strength; increasing flexibility and endurance; and improving confidence and self-esteem. In addition to physical benefits, the program also focuses on the emotional well-being of survivors by providing a supportive community environment where people affected by cancer can connect during treatment and beyond.
- The Teen Center and the RIG provide free membership and programs in a safe, supervised and comfortable environment that fosters mutual respect and responsibility for youth grades five through twelve. Afterschool experiences help youth develop valuable skills, gain confidence and build self-esteem while keeping them engaged in positive activities. Most importantly, parents have the comfort of knowing their child is safe and being supervised by caring adults after school each day.