Dance Fest 2014 is Saturday
Dance Fest 2014, a free celebration of healthy living through dance, will take place on Saturday, Feb. 1, from noon to 3 p.m. at the Belfast Dance Studio. Children are welcome.
Put on by Waldo County General Hospital’s Journey to Health Program, this is the third year for the dance celebration.
The dance schedule is:
- 12 to 12:45 a.m.: Hip Hop Fusion with Shana Bloomstein
- 12 to 12:45 a.m.: Zumba for Kids (ages 5-12) with Katie Tranzillo
- 1 to 1:45 p.m.: Carnival Samba with Lisa Newcomb
- 1 to 1:45 p.m.: Intro to Belly Dance with Helena Melone
- 2 to 2:45 p.m.: Contra dance for all ages with Chrissy Fowler
- 2 to 2:45 p.m.: Zumba for Beginners with Merilee Mandigo
For more information, call Hester Kohl at 930-2514 or visit: www.wcgh.org/dance.