Count Down to a Safe & Happy New Year!
The end of the year is a time when we look back at the year's books, music, events and more, via lists. We're like to offer a top 10 list for a safe and happy New Year celebration.
10. Plan ahead for designated drivers.
9. Going out? Stay with people you know and keep your drink with you always.
8. If your party is at home, put decorations out of reach of candles and cigarettes.
7. Don’t let anyone leave your house to drive impaired.
6. Letting off fireworks? Have one sober person in charge of lighting them safely.
5. Provide receptacles for trash to avoid broken glass and trip and fall hazards.
4. Children, teens and pets need to be accounted for and monitored.
3. Be aware of your surroundings. Drive defensively and arrive home safely.
2. All designated drivers gone? Call a cab. The fare is much less expensive than a DUI.
1. End this year safely so you can enjoy a Happy New Year!
Thanks to our business partners at Concord Group Insurance for help with this list and best wishes to all for a safe and wonderful 2013!
Allen Insurance and Financial is an employee-owned insurance, employee benefits, and financial services company with offices in Camden, Rockland and Southwest Harbor. Call 800-439-4311.
- Allen Insurance and Financial34 Elm St.Phone: 207-236-4311
Camden, ME 04843-0578