Cook on Coast Guard cutter receives electric shock while cleaning grill
Rockland — A cook on board the U.S. Coast Guard cutter Thunder Bay was shocked by electricity Sept. 3 while cleaning a grill. The cook was treated by Rockland Emergency Management Services and taken to Pen Bay Medical Center.
"He seemed all right when he left," said the Officer of the Day. The incident occurred a little before 2 p.m., he said.
At 3:15 p.m. the ship had no word on the injured sailor.
Courier Publications news staff can be reached by phone at 207-594-4401 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.