Catch A Criminal With Instant Video Alerts
Someone is breaking into your home. They’re rifling through your mail, family photos, and overturning couch cushions, planning to find anything valuable so they can leave with some of your favorite things. Instead of coming home to the door ajar and a trashed house, wouldn’t it be nice to see the break-in happening, so that you can rush right home to meet the police as they catch the intruder?
SeaCatch provides instant video alerts of intrusions. These video alerts allow you, your site managers, or your guard staff to coordinate the appropriate incident response to the specific intrusion for your home or office.
- These cameras can be mounted anywhere. They are often mounted on portable stands that can be picked up and moved around, like on a pipe in a concrete-filled bucket.
- Cameras are battery-powered and contain about a 2 year battery life. This gives the cameras the ability to go completely wireless.
- The integrated PIR motion sensor allows the security cameras to detect intruders in storms and blizzards, ignoring the rain or snow.
- The SeaCatch cameras also contain motion sensing for up to 40 feet, wireless FR range between cameras and panel up to 2,000 feet, and night illumination out to 40 feet.
- The SeaCatch system contains a control panel, keypad, and an optional outdoor siren.
If you are concerned about the safety of your home or office, call Seacoast Security for an estimate on you SeaCatch security system.
Seacoast Security is a full-service company with over 80 friendly, knowledgeable staff, a fleet of service vehicles, and five offices in Maine and New Hampshire. For more information on security systems visit our website, Facebook page or give us a call at (800) 654-8800.