|Bartlett Woods Retirement Cottage - 29||$229,900|
29 Stonewood Road, Rockland, Maine 04841
Baths: 1; ½ Baths: 1
End Unit & Heated Garage.
Enjoy Carefree Living at Bartlett Woods Retirement Community.
Located near the heart of Rockland, the cottages at Bartlett Woods truly offers the wonderful feeling of living independently, with the security of living next to a full service retirement community – enjoy the best of both worlds.
We currently have a unique opportunity to purchase one of our high-end, custom-built cottages. This is a chance to be a part of Maine’s friendliest and most convenient neighborhood.
The benefits of cottage living includes:
· Friendly, social neighborhood.
· Pet-friendly, one-level living.
· Four-season sunroom and private deck.
· Efficient heating systems.
· Within walking distance to a full-service retirement community.
· Low monthly fee includes: groundskeeping, snow removal, road upkeep, cottage exterior maintenance, sewer, water, and property tax.
· Attached garage with plenty of storage.
· Close to downtown Rockland.
· Private, country setting.
Call Michael O’Neil at (207) 594-1159 to arrange a tour or to request more information.
Bartlett Woods Retirement Community
Bartlett Woods is a small, friendly retirement community offering independent living apartments with assisted-living choices.
We are pet-friendly, accommodating, and inspire our residents with fun and educational programs. Located near the heart of Rockland, we offer 34 wonderful apartments and 14 architecturally designed cottages -- all in a country setting.