At Bartlett Woods, we take the winter blues and worries away.
We currently have a beautiful 1-bedroom apartment available on the ground floor -- private, yet steps from everything.
Winter’s right around the corner and it’s time to start planning – we are! We’ve installed the backup generators and tuned up the snow blower.
Bartlett Woods offers the privacy and feeling of living in your own home, with the safety and convenience of a friendly and supportive community. Day or night, our trained staff will be there if you need them, and when you don’t, they’re simply good friends – it’s the Bartlett Woods difference.
If more assistance is requested, Bartlett Woods is licensed by the state of Maine to offer in-room assisted-living services such as: medication management, escorts around the building, and AM & PM care.
Other conveniences include:
- 2 nutritious meals included in cost of rent.
- Most costs and utilities (heat, A/C, electricity, transportation, wellness programs and monthly foot care clinics) are included with rent.
- Register Nurses on staff.
- Emergency call system.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services.
- Weekly shopping trips.
- The most thorough activities schedule in Mid-coast Maine.
Contact Michael O’Neil at 594-1159 if you would like more information or to schedule a tour.