Are You Ready To Buy Your Own Health Insurance?
Allen Insurance and Financial is offering a series of information sessions to help educate our communities about the Affordable Care Act – the federal legislation many call Obamacare.
These sessions will be held in Damariscotta, Rockland, Camden, Belfast and Ellsworth and anyone with questions about health insurance is welcome to attend.
The Affordable Care Act requires almost all Americans to have health insurance as of Jan. 1, 2014 or pay a penalty.
Allen Insurance and Financial is a leading Maine resource for reliable, actual information about the Affordable Care Act. Know your options regarding:
- Mandates and penalties
- Plan designs and pricing
- Marketplace subsidies available
- Individual and employee options
Each presentation is free and open to the public -- everyone is invited to bring their questions.
- Monday, Sept. 9: Belfast Free Library, 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 10: Skidompha Library, Damariscotta, noon.
- Thursday, Sept. 12: Ellsworth Public Library, 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 17: Camden Public Library, 5:30 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Monday, Sept. 23: Rockland Public Library, 5:30 p.m.
Additional sessions are being scheduled with a number of area service clubs; anyone who would like to schedule for their community group should call Jill Lang at 236-4311. Additional information is online at Allen's Affordable Care Act Resource Center web page: AllenIF.com/healthcare
Allen Insurance and Financial is an employee-owned insurance, employee benefits, and financial services company with offices in Rockland, Camden, Belfast and Southwest Harbor and has been serving people in Maine and around the world since 1866.