9-11pm tune in for "Matinicus Wannabe," with Lock Kiermaier; and hear music by Dylan, David Bromberg, Emmylou Harris & more!
Word is that here in Maine we may be getting a lot of snow tonight. The good news is that I don't plan on letting that deter me though it may delay me...
Once I get to the studio, here is what the evening may sound like :
First Time Songs: Eric Clapton, David Bromberg, Eddie Boyd, Wendy Waldman, Scott Nolan, Mark Knopfler, Los Lobos, Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell, Dan Hicks & the Hot Licks, Kris Kristofferson, Stonehoney
Possible Repeats: Jackson Browne, Linda Ronstadt, Eilen Jewell, Gram Parsons, Bob Dylan, Chris Hillman & Herb Pedersen, Joni Mitchell, Karla Bonoff, Hayes Carll
Please let me know if you would prefer to be taken off this mailing list and I will do it!
The rest of this message may be a bit familiar...
The comprehensive list of listening options can be found at the end of this missive.
Tonight's sponsors keep coming back:
- MeGaTex hiking from Maine, Georgia and Texas
- the Portsmouth, Maine-Hampshire Cabal of Carol, Clarkie, Roland, Tenzing, Plushie, Smoky, Slurrie and Splash
- Camp Bamboozle which locates itself at the Old Settlers Music Festival in Austin, Texas
- Chartrand Imports which calls Rockland, Maine its home.
- The Man They Call Dusty who hails from Tofino, British Columbia;
- Frankie Lehman the Maine Tax Guy from Belfast
- Richard Higgins who hails from Santa Fe, New Mexico
Lock Kiermaier, Host
"Matinicus Wannabe", Mondays 9-11 PM EST
WRFR LP FM
93.3 FM, Rockland, ME
99.3 FM Camden, ME