9-11pm on "Matinicus Wannabe," you'll hear music by Greg Copeland, Jackson Browne, Tom Waits, and much more!
For any of you that listened to last week's show, i hope that you enjoyed the mild array of comedy of errors! For the first time, I brought the wrong music and had to improvise for the second hour. Then later that night, I arrived home to find out that the recording for the live show had failed and I was not able to obtain a backup recording (thanks Sister Jo!) until late last week to post as a podcast.
So this week, i will play the hour that I had intended for last week plus:
Just Purchased: Tift Merritt, Hayes Carll, Jesse Davis, Vintage Trouble, Grace Potter & the Nocturnals
Past Purchases: John Holt, The Beatles, I Threes, Eilen Jewell, Erin Harpe & the Delta Swingers, Bob Marley & the Wailers, Simon & Garfunkel, The Byrds, The Mamas & the Papas, Jackson Browne, Rodney Crowell, Warren hood & the Goods, Greg Copeland, Those Darlins', Robert Plant, George Harrison, Tom Waits, Gillian Welch, Norah Jones, Willie Nelson, Billy Bragg, Greg Brown
The listening options are unchanged and are listed below.
Tonight's sponsors is the usual highly esteemed collection of individuals:
- MeGaTex hiking from Maine, Georgia and Texas
- the Portsmouth, New Hampshire Cabal of Carol, Clarkie, Roland, Tenzing, Plushie, Smoky, Slurrie and Splash
- Camp Bamboozle which locates itself at the Old Settlers Music Festival in Austin, Texas
- Chartrand Imports which calls Rockland, Maine its home.
- The Man They Call Dusty who hails from Vancouver, British Columbia;
- Frankie Lehman the Maine Tax Guy from Belfast
- Richard Higgins who hails from Santa Fe, New Mexico