9-11pm on Lock's show you'll hear music by Bob Dylan, Willie Nelson, Grateful Dead, Ruthie Foster, and more!
I have a very mild case of some kind of flu- mainly no energy and feeling kind of low grade. I plan on doing the show tonight but in case I don't make it there should be a pre-recorded show that I prepared for an event like this.
Thinking optimistically, tomorrow's show should include:
First Time Songs from: Playing For Change, Willie Nelson, Pete Seeger & Lorre Wyatt, Johnny Cash & Bob Dylan, Ruthie Foster, the Grateful Dead, The Kinks
Past Favorites: Lousiana Red, T.V. Carpio, Beatlegras, Frazey Ford, Hayes Carll, Greg Copeland, Maria Muldaur, Lucinda Williams, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Chris Smither, Marc Cohn, Abigail Washburn, Van Morrison, Aaron Neville
The listening options will not be budged and are listed below.
The sponsors deserve fame and fortune:
- MeGaTex hiking from Maine, Georgia and Texas
- the Portsmouth, New Hampshire Cabal of Carol, Clarkie, Roland, Tenzing, Plushie, Smoky, Slurrie and Splash
- Camp Bamboozle which locates itself at the Old Settlers Music Festival in Austin, Texas
- Chartrand Imports which calls Rockland, Maine its home.
- The Man They Call Dusty who hails from Vancouver, British Columbia;
- Frankie Lehman the Maine Tax Guy from Belfast
- Richard Higgins who hails from Santa Fe, New Mexico
I'm gonna go lie down now...